Want to know how to fix MHW Error Code 50382-MW1? Then this article is for you. Here, you can get full details on this error code.
Monster Hunter World (MHW) is the best action video game that gained millions of gamers all over the world. It is an online game that supports multiple users to play at a time.
But while trying to play or do a story quest with one or more gamers, it shows the error code 50382-MW1. There are several reasons for this cause, such as connecting our device to both Wi-Fi and wireless network, etc.
As it is not a severe issue, you no need to worry at all. But you have to execute the following troubleshooting methods as we said in order to fix it completely.
Let us go through the below sections to know the tips and tricks to resolve the issue, along with the problems related to the MHW.
Monster Hunter: World is a popular action role-playing video game. Experts of Capcom developed this best-selling game and released it in the year 2017.
Capcom designed this MHW game in such a way that we can get it on multiple platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Since it supports multiple players, we can invite our friends and play altogether. That’s why it is one of the most entertaining video games compared to all others.
But when we are playing or trying to do a story quest, we see this MHW Error Code 50382-MW1. To complete the quest or mission, we can assemble a team of members and finish the quests.
Due to some issues, we cannot proceed further and complete the game successfully. Want to know why this error code 50382-MW1 occur? Then follow the below steps.
It’s time to scroll down to the following sections to know the troubleshooting methods that can fix the MHW Error Code 50382-MW1.
Apart from the currently discussing error code, the user might face some other issues. In this section, you can go through a few of those errors related to Monster Hunter: World.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
There are some simple troubleshooting methods that can help you in fixing the MHW Error Code 50382-MW1. Follow the steps as we mentioned to resolve the issue.
Restart your Computer & Steam Client
Monster Hunter: World causes many issues while playing with multiple users. It might be due to some internal errors of your Windows computer. If your PC indulged in any problems, then you can’t play this game correctly.
In such a situation, just try to reboot your device. Along with that, you need to relaunch Steam Client. Follow the steps given below.
- Close your Steam Client and all other apps on your PC.
- Press the Windows logo -> Click Power Options -> Choose Restart icon.
- After rebooting the system, launch Steam.
- Now, open the Monster Hunter: World game and see the error is fixed or not.
Check your Internet Connection
Is it possible to run web applications or online games without any network connection? If you do so, then you encounter various issues.
Similarly, the users who are using unstable internet face various error codes while playing the MHW game. It simply shows the Failed to Connect to Session Members. Error Code 50382-MW1.
In order to overcome this error, we need to connect our device to stable internet. Instead of using a Wi-Fi or Wireless connection, use the wired network to avoid these fluctuations.
Check for the Latest Updates of MHW
We know very well that outdated applications or device drivers cause many issues on our PCs. The same will apply to the games also. Yes, if you are playing an older version of any game, then you might see several error codes.
Even though Capcom releases a new version, if you didn’t update the Monster Hunter: World game, then this Error Code 50382-MW1 occurs.
So, better to visit the official website of MHW and download the latest updates. After completing the update process, launch the game and check the problem is solved or not.
Steps To Fix MHW Error Code 50382-MW1 Issue
Though it is not a severe problem, it can’t be fixed with simple methods in some cases. That’s why we came up with advanced methods. Check out them and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Step 1
Disconnect Wi-Fi Network
Are you encountering this MHW Error Code 50382-MW1 on your Windows Laptop? Did you connect your device to both Wi-Fi and Wired Networks?
Then it is not a wonder to see this error message. Many users have faced the same problem while they are using wireless as well as wired networks.
To fix this error code, you need to disconnect the Wi-Fi network immediately. According to the user reports, they have completely fixed this error code 50382-MW1 by turning off Wi-Fi on their laptops.
After that, invite and join your friends on to this Monster Hunter: World without any issues.
- Step 2
Change Launching Parameters
If you still see the error message, then this method might allow you to fix the issue. Most of us launch Monster Hunter: World through Steam Client. In that case, you have to create a new desktop shortcut of Steam’s MHW on your PC and use different launching parameters.
These launching parameters allow Steam to access your old friends’ UI and protocols like UDP and TCP rather than the new WebSocket.
You can use the below guidelines to complete this technique successfully.
- At first, launch Steam and search for the Monster Hunter: World in its library.
- After finding the game, right-click on it and choose the Create Desktop Shortcut option.
- Once you created the shortcut, right-click on it and click Properties.
- Now, navigate to the Shortcut tab in the Properties window.
- In the next step, type the following one at the end of the Target field.
- –nofriendsui -udp
- Now, click the Apply button to save the modifications.
- Double-click on the newly created shortcut of MHW and see the error is disappeared or not.
- Suppose, you are facing the same error code 50382-MW1. Then again open the Properties window of MHW and click the Shortcut tab.
- Now, add the below one at the end of the Target field.
- -nofriendsui -tcp
- Finally, go with the Apply button and launch the game to see the problem is fixed or still persists.
- Step 3
Modify In-Game Server Browser Ping
If you want to get rid of this error, then open the In-Game Server Browser: Max Pings/Minute setting on your Steam and do the following changes to it.
But this method can be used by only those players that are facing internet connection issues. Execute the following steps and fix the issue.
- Double-click the Steam Desktop Shortcut to open it on your Windows PC.
- After that, click the Steam button and choose the Settings from its menu.
- From the Settings menu, you have to select the In-Game.
- Search for the In-Game Server Browser: Max Pings/Minute section and choose 250 from its drop-down menu.
- Finally, click the OK button to save the changes.
Open the Monster Hunter: World and start to play without engaging any error codes. If the error message again appears, move to the next methods.
- Step 4
Apply Port Forwarding in your Router/Modem
Port Forwarding is one of the best methods that can fix the MHW Error Code 50382-MW1. Several users who encountered this problem have resolved it by going through the below steps.
- Press Windows + R -> Type ipconfig command -> Hit Enter.
- Now, you will see the default gateway address (router address) on your desktop screen.
- Double-click on your default web browser to open it on your PC and enter the router address to open it.
- Provide the login credentials, such as username and password.
- Note down the IP address of your device (PC or Console) on which you are playing the game.
- The Windows PC users can get their IPv4 address by using the 1st step of this method.
For Xbox One users, navigate the below path,
- Settings -> Network -> Address Settings.
- In the next step, you have to open the Port Forwarding setting under the Router Settings.
- Under the Port Forwarding tab, click the Virtual Server and then choose Add New.
- Now, add the connection ports that are required by Monster Hunter: World.
If you are launching the game on your PC, then add the following connection ports.
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
For PlayStation 4, go through the below ones.
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Finally, the Xbox One users can add the below connection ports.
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
- After adding the port numbers, save them on your router and start playing the MHW game without errors.
- Step 5
Change Adapter Settings
The final method that will help you in resolving the MHW Error Code 50382-MW1 is changing the adapter settings.
- Press Windows + R -> Type Control Panel -> Hit Enter.
- In the Control Panel window, open the below path,
- Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Click Change Adapter Settings (left-side panel).
- Choose the active internet you are using on your PC -> Right-click on it -> Click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- Under the Use the following IP Address section, type the below values.
- IP address: 192.168.0.123
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default gateway: 192.168.0.1
- After that, enable Use the following DNS server addresses and type the following values.
- Preferred DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS: 184.108.40.206
- Click the OK button to save the modifications and reboot your computer.
Launch Monster Hunter: World and check the Error Code 50382-MW1 is fixed or not.
Tips To Avoid MHW Error Code 50382-MW1
Contact Official Support
The above-given methods are much enough to resolve the MHW Error Code 50382-MW1 on your Windows computer. Either through the basic or advanced tricks, you will completely get rid of this issue.
If any of you still encounter the problem while playing Monster Hunter: World, then you can search for any other methods on Steam Community.
Discussions on various best-selling games, like MHW, will always be taken place on Steam Community. So, you may find the tricks to solve this issue.
If all the ways are closed, you have the last option that is contacting the customer support team of Monster Hunter: World.
Final Words: Conclusion
On the whole, the players of this Monster Hunter: World can overcome the error code 50382-MW1 by going through this post.
Now, you can play this wonderful action multiplayer video game on your Windows PCs without any issues.
If you have any other methods that eliminate this problem, then share them with us through this article. Moreover, comment below about the technique that helped to fix it.
You can contact us at any time by simply leaving a message in the below comment box. Apart from game troubleshooting guides, we also help you to fix PC-related issues.
Subscribe to our blog to browse get in touch with several other troubleshooting guides.