Failed To Verify Username Minecraft
Did you come across the Failed To Verify Username Minecraft error? Don’t worry! You are not alone. We are here to help you in fixing the problem with the best solutions.
Minecraft has occupied one of the best-selling video games all over the world. It uses different kinds of elements to create wonderful games, such as building, exploration, crafting, and combat.
The interested users can download and play the Minecraft sandbox game freely. It is designed for both single-player and dual player (multiplayer).
We have various Minecraft games, such as Minecraft Education Edition, Minecraft Dungeons, and Minecraft Earth. You can download any of your choices from the official site.
But we face Failed To Verify Username Minecraft while trying to connect to its server. You can resolve it easily and quickly by using the below methods.
Get more details about this problem in the following sections.
You can explore different adventurous games from Minecraft. The users of multiple operating systems can download these Minecraft games. The games are compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Though there are several video games, the response and players for Minecraft is more all over the globe. The Minecraft game is created/developed by Mojang Studios in the year 2009.
The game offers a 3D environment, where the users have to create blocks using different elements. They can play the game in multiplayer mode or solo mode according to their choice.
Till May 2020, it sells more than 200 million copies all over the world. That’s the reason why it is regarded as the best-selling video game.
But there are some drawbacks that encounter while playing Minecraft video games. Sometimes, when the user tries to join the Minecraft server, it simply shows an error message saying, Failed To Verify Username Minecraft.
The main reason for the occurrence of this error on your Windows or other systems is the client’s launcher is unable to authenticate with the Mojang’s session servers. Some other reasons for this error are:
If you are the one who engaged with this Failed To Verify Username Minecraft error, then apply the best troubleshooting methods given below.
In this section, we present you the related problems of Minecraft along with the solutions, which you face while playing on your PCs.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
You can use the below basic troubleshooting methods to fix the Failed To Verify Username Minecraft issue.
Restart your Computer
Due to some issues, our PC can’t run the applications, including the games, correctly. That’s why it shows the error message while trying to connect to the server.
To fix the Failed To Verify Username Minecraft instantly, then immediately reboot the PC. Restarting the system solves many errors so that we recommend you try out this method. For that,
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del buttons to view different options on a blue screen.
- Now, click the Restart option at the bottom-right of the corner.
After starting the PC, launch the game and connect to the Minecraft server without any issues.
Check the Server Status
We said that the Failed To Verify Username Minecraft error occurs only when we are trying to connect to the server. One of the main reasons for this problem is Minecraft (Mojang) authentication servers are down.
If the servers are down, then we unable to establish a healthy connection. And thus, it raises an error message on your screen. Before connecting to the server, you have to check the server status.
By doing so, you will get to know that the server is ready to make connections or not.
Check the Internet Connection
Whether it is a wired or wireless connection, make sure that there are no internet issues. In case if there are any faults, correct them to avoid the occurrence of the problems like Failed To Verify Username Minecraft.
Steps To Fix Failed To Verify Username Minecraft Issue
If you are not satisfied with the above basic methods that mean you still facing the issue, then move to the advanced trick given below.
- Step 1
Change the Username To Previous (Original) One
The best method that can fix this Failed To Verify Username Minecraft is changing the username to the original one. You can do it by using the below guidelines.
- First of all, logout from your Minecraft account.
- Open the Launcher and choose the Change Profile option located at the bottom right of the window.
- Identify the previous account that you were used and sign-in with that particulars.
- Now, start playing the game and connect to the server without any issues.
- Step 2
Logout & Re-Logging into the Launcher
- In the first case, you have to close the game on your computer.
- At the top-right corner, identify your account name and click on it to choose the Logout option.
- Now, provide the login credentials, both email ID and password, and click the login button.
- Make sure that you are using the updated Java Edition.
- After that, start the game and connect to the Minecraft server without any troubles.
- Step 3
Allow Players on your Server
- Go to the Main Game Panel and click the Stop button to stop the server.
- After stopping the server, find-out the Config Files at the left-side panel.
- On the right side, click the Server Settings option.
- Now, you will see numerous settings. Scroll down until you find the Online Mode setting.
- By default, it is configured as Enabled.
- In order to fix the issue, you need to set the Online Mode to Disabled. So, choose the Disable option from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click the Save button to save the changes and start the Server.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In this section, we are posting some frequently asked questions that will help you a lot.
How Do You Fix Failed To Authenticate Your Connection On Minecraft?
You can fix the Failed To Authenticate Your Connection on Minecraft by using the below methods.
- Performing the Power Cycle.
- Close the Minecraft Launcher forcefully.
- Logout and Re-login to the Minecraft account.
- Connect using the Direct Connect option.
How Do You Verify Minecraft?
In order to verify Minecraft, you need to follow the below guidelines.
- First, you have to sign in to your account with your login credentials.
- At the top-right corner of the window, you will find the email address.
- Locate the Verify This Account option and click on it.
- Now, it is navigated to the Verification Page, where you need to click the Request a new code option.
- It sends an email, along with a code. Follow the instructions mentioned in that email to complete the verification process.
- Enter the code into the site. Thus, you are verified your Minecraft account and qualified to receive the emails and other information.
Why Can’t I Log into My Mojang Account?
First of all, check whether you have provided an authenticated username and password to sign into the account. You can use the Forgot My Password option whenever you unable to recall your password.
If you are still facing the issue even after giving the correct login credentials, then do the following steps.
- Make sure that the internet connection on your computer is stable. Unstable or internet issues lead to this problem.
- Due to Minecraft server down issues, the user will unable to log into the account. So, check whether the servers are down or not. If so, wait for a while until the servers are active.
Tips To Avoid Failed To Verify Username Minecraft
Contact Official Support
Since the Failed To Verify Username Minecraft is not a difficult error, the user can fix it without any hassle. With the above troubleshooting techniques, we can come out of this problem.
But there are some cases where the user still faces the same issue even after applying all the tricks. If you are in the same situation, then we suggest you to take a look at the forums and communities.
In the forum sites, they will discuss these kinds of issues, so you might get a perfect solution to fix them. Still, can’t resolve the issue on your PC? Then contact the official support team through the Minecraft website.
Explain the problem properly so that they will approach you with the best fix through Twitter.
Final Words: Conclusion
In my final thoughts, I would like to say that Minecraft offers wonderful games in a three-dimensional environment. The players feel a thrilling experience while playing these Minecraft games on their systems.
We have to buy the premium editions in order to continue the game without any issues. When you see the Failed To Verify Username Minecraft issue, use the offered methods to resolve it.
Based on our knowledge, those are the best fixes for this error. If you cracked it with any other trick, please share it with us. It will help many Minecraft players to fix the problem.
Share your valuable feedback on this technical guide by leaving a message in the below comment box.