Did your UGEE Tablet Pen not working suddenly? Then this post will help you in fixing the problem. Here, we come across various methods that can resolve the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working issue.
UGEE manufactures different kinds of Pen Tablets, such as the M708 Tablet, HK106Pro, G3, and M1000L. The tablets from the UGEE offer many interesting features. Some of them are the wide-area for drawing, multi-platform (Windows & Mac), pressure sensitivity, etc.
These UGEE Pen Tablets are compatible with a huge number of applications, such as Corel Painter, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Paint Tool SAI, etc.
The users of this tablet benefit a lot, like a smooth drawing of the animations, images, etc. But there are some problems that encounter while working with the UGEE Tablet.
One such problem that occurs most of the users is the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working issue. Go through the below sections to fix this problem.
UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working: Problem Overview
UGEE Tablet Pen serves the users to draw their favorite images, graphics, and other animations. You can either install Windows or Mac operating system on your tablet.
The graphic designers or interested users use the tablets to paint/draw the graphics or animations. The anime makers or logo designers mainly use these types of pen tablets.
By connecting the tablets to the laptops or desktops, they draw the images through Stylus Pens. Professionals and beginners gets much benefit from these pen tablets.
Due to some reasons, the UGEE tablet users face problems. The UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working occurs mostly because of the following issues.
There are might be one of the above causes for the occurrence of UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working error. So, clearly check your tablet and see its symptoms.
Be careful while using the below-given techniques that can resolve the issue without any doubt. Let’s check out the following sections.
UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working: Related Problems
Get in touch with some of the issues that are related to this UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
There are a few simple & basic tricks that we offer for fixing the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working issue. Kindly follow the given guidelines to easily and quickly solve the problem.
Restart the Laptop/Desktop
One of the most common and effective methods that we use to solve the issues is restarting the PC. Regardless of the problem’s evolution and its consequences, it is best to reboot the system immediately after facing the error.
There might be a chance of disappearing the issue after doing the restart process. In this situation also, the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working might fix after you restart the device.
- Use Start Menu to go through the Power Options and click the Restart icon.
Thus, the laptop gets restarted. Now, check the Tablet Pen starts working normally or still facing the same issue.
Check the USB Port
When the USB port that we have connected to the tablet gets damaged, then we see this error message. So, check the USB Port immediately after the tablet pen stops working.
If there is any problem with the USB port, try to connect it to another post. By this, we can resolve the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working issue.
Check the Tablet Pen
When you are using the Tablet Pen for long hours or for several years, you can face such issues. So, we recommend the users to check if the tablet pen is working correctly or not.
After confirming that it is showing its performance, then the problem might be due to some other reason. Check-out the below sections to get more tricks to solve the issue.
Steps To Fix UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working Issue
In most cases, the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working can’t solve with the basic methods. That’s why we offer advanced techniques to resolve this issue. Use these tricks and overcome the problem completely.
- Step 1
Update UGEE Tablet Driver
- Press Windows and R to view the Run dialog on your screen.
- After that, start typing devmgmt.msc command and click the OK button.
- The device manager appears on the display.
- You have to identify the tablet drivers and right-click on it.
- Click the Update Driver option to update it with the latest versions.
- Now, select the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
- Go through a few instructions on your computer to complete the downloading, installing, and updating process.
You can use the best third-party app like IObit Driver Booster to update the UGEE Tablet Driver automatically on your system.
See whether you can use the UGEE Tablet Pen without any issues or not. If not, there are some more methods that can fix the problem.
- Step 2
Uninstall & Re-install Tablet Driver
To uninstall the Tablet Drivers of UGEE, you need to follow the below steps:
- Press Windows and S keys to open the search box.
- Type Device Manager and click the best matched one.
- After seeing the device manager window, select the tablet driver from the list.
- Click the Uninstall Driver option from the right-click context menu.
- Then click the Yes button in the pop-up window to continue the uninstallation process.
- Thus, the UGEE Tablet Drivers get removed completely from the Windows 10 system.
In order to install the UGEE Tablet Driver, read and do it as per the below guidelines.
- Open the official website of UGEE Tablet and check for the latest & compatible drivers.
- Click the Download button to download the drivers on your system.
- After that, complete the installation process and update them.
By doing so, the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working error disappears.
- Step 3
Restart the Tablet Service
- Open the Run dialog box by using the Windows icon and R keys.
- Type services.msc in the search field and hit Enter.
- The Services window immediately opens on your desktop screen.
- Identify the Tablet Service that is running on your laptop/desktop.
- After that, right-click on it and click the Restart option.
- Thus, Windows stops the Tablet Service and restarts freshly on your PC.
The user can work with the UGEE Tablet Pen as usual after executing these steps. When you didn’t see any changes, go to the next method.
- Step 4
Modify the Tablet Pen Settings
There are some instances where the user has resolved this issue by changing the default settings.
- Open the properties of the UGEE Tablet.
- Now, you can find the Pressure Compatibility option.
- The Pressure Compatibility helps in adjusting the pen pressure for compatibility with the older apps that only support 1024 pressure levels.
- Check the checkbox next to the pressure compatibility.
- After that, go to the Calibrate option and click the Grip Pen.
- Also, enable the Windows Ink option by checking its checkbox.
- Check whether the pen pressure is enabled or not by painting or drawing on your tablet.
By doing so, the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working error can be fixed.
- Step 5
Reset Windows 10
Sometimes, the tablet pen stops working after updating the Windows to the latest versions. If you are facing UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working after any Windows update process, do the following steps.
- Open the Settings by pressing Windows and I keys on your keyboard.
- Click the Update & Security category.
- After that, find the Recovery option on the left side and click on it.
- Click the Get Started button under the Reset This PC section.
- Go through some on-screen instructions to rollback your Windows to the previous versions.
Thus, the UGEE Tablet Pen starts working normally without any issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I Calibrate My UGEE Pen?
- Go to the system tray placed at the bottom of your display and click the Tablet and Pen icon.
- After that, it opens the Tablet and Pen properties, navigate to the Calibration tab.
- Now, check the calibrate option and choose the 9-point calibration option.
- Thus, use the tablet pen on your Windows PC.
How do I Install UGEE M708 Tablet?
- In the first step, click here to visit the official website of UGEE.
- Now, download the latest drivers of the UGEE tablet for your Windows or Mac OS by clicking the download button.
- After completing the downloading process in compressed format, unzip the folder.
- Now, you have to run the application to start the installation process.
- It takes a few minutes to finish the task. By this, the UGEE Tablet gets installed on your laptop.
How do I uninstall a Drawing Tablet Driver?
- Open the Device Manager and look after the Display Adapters.
- Expand it to view the drop-down list. From that, check the graphics-related drivers, such as Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, etc.
- Choose the one that you are using and right-click on it. Click the Uninstall Driver option.
- Again, click the Yes button to make sure that you want to continue to uninstall the driver software from the system.
- Thus, it removes the graphics driver entirely within a few seconds.
- In the next step, open the control panel and choose the Programs and Features section under the Programs category.
- Now, select the applications that are related to the graphics card driver and remove them permanently by clicking the uninstall option.
Tips To Avoid UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working Issue
Contact Official Support
From our side, we have provided the best tips that can solve the UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working issue. By carefully executing the above guidelines, you will surely fix the problem.
But in some extreme situations, none of the methods resolve the issue. Whether it is a basic or advanced technique, you cannot see any difference.
You can also visit the official forum sites to identify any other tricks that can fix this issue.
If not, the only way to get rid of the problem is by contacting the authorized service providers. Explain the problem clearly and make sure that the problem is fixed.
Even the user can get in touch with the UGEE Tablet Pen support team by visiting their official website. Go through the FAQs to get solutions to your problem.
Final Words: Conclusion
To sum up everything, the UGEE Tablet Pen users can come across many issues. When the Stylus Pen is not working, we can’t draw the animations or graphics, or images.
That’s why find the reasons for UGEE Tablet Pen Not Working issue and apply the given methods. By doing so, you can work with your tablet pen without any issues.
If you have hacked this error with any best technique, please share it with us. So that others can solve the problem whenever they face.
Hopefully, this post clears all your issues regarding this error. Share your suggestions or rewards by commenting in the below section. It will increase our enthusiasm in providing many more tech guides.