Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working
Is the Corsair Void Pro Mic is not working properly? Want to experience the high-gaming performance with this Void Pro Headset? Then you can resolve this Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue with the methods given below.
For professional gamers, the manufacturing units have designed the stunning Corsair Void Pro Mic. The game lovers enjoy a lot while using this headset when we are playing the game.
Even it is regarded as one of the best-selling products all across the globe. But due to some issues, we face troubles with this Mic, such as not working or not detecting.
That’s the reason why we came here to offer the workable methods that resolve the Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working problem. Check out the following paragraphs to know additional information about this technical issue.
Corsair Gaming is the top multinational Computer Hardware Company in the world. This American Computer Peripherals and Hardware Company is also referred to as Corsair and is founded in 1994.
It offers different kinds of gaming products, such as cabinets (cases), gaming keyboards, headsets, gaming PCs, Mice, CPU Coolers, etc. Corsair offers reliable service to customers all over the world.
If you are a professional gamer, then we suggest Corsair Void Pro Mic. You can use this headset on your Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 PCs.
The audio clarity from this headset is crystal-clear. The smooth and comfortable design allows the gamers to play for more time. Moreover, the battery backup of this wonderful Mic is up to 16 hours.
But there are some situations where the user can face problems while using this Corsair Void Pro Mic. It will not work at all while playing games on our Windows PCs.
The reasons for this Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue are as follows:
When this microphone does not work, you cannot hear anything even though you play any audio on your PC. Thus, clear this problem as soon as possible to enjoy your game with the best audio.
The users can go through the section to know some more problems that encounter while using Corsair Void Pro Mic. You can fix them with the solutions given below.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
There are a couple of basic troubleshooting methods that you can use to resolve the Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue. Follow the step-by-step procedure carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Check for Hardware Issues
At first, you have to confirm whether there are any hardware issues or not. To know that, you have to connect the Corsair headset to another PC.
In case if the headset is working perfectly, then the problem is with your PC; otherwise, it’s your Corsair device’s fault. You need to visit the service center to repair the damaged Corsair headset.
If the headset is working with other computers, then connect it to different ports of your PC. Now, check the Corsair headset works well or not.
Rollback your Windows OS to Previous Version
According to user reports, they have faced this Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue after upgrading their Windows OS. It stopped working immediately after installing the new updates on our PCs.
If the situation is the same with you, then we recommend you roll back your Windows OS to the previous versions. Simply, you have to recover the older versions of your OS. For that, go through the below guidelines.
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Choose the Update & Security section.
- Now, open the Recovery tab in the left-side pane.
- You can see the Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.
- Under that, click the Get Started button (It allows you to get back the older versions within 10 days from the update process).
- Follow some basic on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Finally, check the Corsair Void Pro Mic is working or not. If the problem still persists, then move to the next sections.
Steps To Fix Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working Issue
If you fail to resolve the problem with the basic tricks, then apply the advanced techniques given in this section.
- Step 1
Update Audio Drivers
Check the audio drivers on your Windows PC are the latest ones or older versions. If you find expired drivers, then immediately upgrade them to the newest editions.
For that, you have to go through the following steps.
- Press Windows + X -> Click Device Manager.
- Once the device manager window appears, locate the Audio Inputs and Output section and double-click on it to expand it.
- Select the device from the list -> Right-click on it -> Choose Update Driver option.
- Now, follow the instructions that are appeared on your screen.
To complete the entire process within minutes, install the IObit Driver Booster. It automatically checks for outdated drivers, installs them on your PC, and updates them.
After restarting the computer, check the Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue is resolved or not.
- Step 2
Uninstall & Reinstall Corsair HID
If the Corsair Headset still not working, then uninstall and reinstall the device on your Windows 10. This effective troubleshooting method might help you in resolving the problem.
- Press Windows + R -> Type devmgmt.msc -> Hit Enter.
- In the Device Manager, expand the Audio Inputs and Outputs.
- Select the Corsair Headset -> Right-click on it -> Click the Uninstall Device.
- It immediately shows a pop-up window on your screen, and in that, click the Confirm button.
- Thus, it uninstalls the Corsair headset device from your system.
- Now, go to the Action menu and choose the Scan for hardware changes option.
- Thus, it reinstalls the device on your Windows PC. Check the Mic is working perfectly or not.
- Step 3
Modify the Audio Settings
Still, the Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue persists on your PC? Then change the audio settings by executing the following steps.
- Go to the System Tray and select the Sound icon.
- Right-click on this icon -> Click the Sounds option.
- A new window is displayed on your screen, and in that, navigate to the Recording tab.
- Now, click the Headset Microphone Corsair Void Wireless Gaming Dongle option.
- Click the Set Default button to make this device your default headset.
- After that, again select the Headset Microphone Corsair Void Wireless Gaming Dongle and click the Properties button.
- Under the Microphone section, move the slider to the right side to increase the volume.
- Finally, click the OK button to save the modifications.
- Step 4
Uninstall & Reinstall iCUE
Some users who encounter this problem have resolved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the iCUE Software. So, let’s try this method and check the issue is fixed on your PC or not.
First, you have to uninstall iCUE using the below procedure.
- Press Windows + R -> Type appwiz.cpl -> Click the OK button.
- Now, find the iCUE software in the list and click the Uninstall option.
- After completing the entire uninstallation process, reboot the PC.
Click here to download the latest versions of iCUE Software on your Windows PC. After that, finish the installation by following the simple steps.
- Step 5
Change the Default Format of Corsair Void Pro Mic
By default, Windows configures the sample rate to very low to all those newly added devices. That’s why we suggest the user to change the default settings of the Microphone to increase the sample rate.
- Select the Sound icon in the system tray (bottom-left corner of the screen).
- Right-click on the icon -> Click Sounds.
- A window named Sound appears on your desktop screen.
- Navigate to the Recording tab -> Select your headset -> Click the Properties button.
- In the Microphone Properties pop-up window, open the Advanced tab.
- Click the drop-down menu, which is under the Default Format section.
- Select different sample rates. First, try with the 2 channel, 16bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality) option.
- Click the OK button and see the Corsair Void Pro Mic is working or not. If not, select other options under the drop-down menu and check the device is working.
- Step 6
Allow Access to your Microphone
What if your Windows didn’t allow access to your Corsair Headset? If that’s the case, then your microphone will not work at all. So, you need to grant access to the microphone to avoid issues on your PC.
- Press the Windows logo on your keyboard.
- Type microphone -> Click the microphone privacy settings in the results.
- The settings window is displayed on your screen. In the right-side pane, locate the Allow apps to access your microphone option.
- Click the toggle button to turn it on. (If it is already enabled, then don’t do any changes).
- After that, scroll down the window to find out the Choose which apps can access your microphone section.
- Check whether the toggle button is ON or OFF on those apps that you want to use the microphone. If there are off, then click the toggle button to turn it on.
- Step 7
Run the Troubleshooter
The final method that we are providing to fix the Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working is running the troubleshooter. In most cases, the Windows in-built troubleshooter solves many issues.
So, you can try this technique and check the Corsair Void Pro Mic is working perfectly or not.
- Press Windows logo key -> Click the Gear icon to open the Settings.
- Click the Update & Security section -> Choose Troubleshoot tab in the left-side pane.
- click on additional troubleshooting options.
- Locate the Playing Audio in the right-side pane.
- Now, click on the Run the Troubleshooter button. Thus, it automatically checks the device.
- Wait until the process gets completed and see the Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue is fixed or not.
Tips To Avoid Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working
Contact Official Support
In recent days, several users have experienced Corsair Void Pro Mic Not Working issue. But they resolved the problem with the techniques provided above.
Even there are some reports where the users are still facing the issue after applying the methods. If you are on that list, then simply visit the nearest computer peripheral repair center. The professional technicians who already deal with these issues can easily repair them.
If you find any perfect technician to solve this issue, then contact the customer support team of Corsair. Provide details about your problem and get the best solution from the expert team.
Final Words: Conclusion
On the whole, Corsair Void Pro Mic is the best gaming headset that is compatible with Windows 7/8/10. By using this microphone, the gaming performance is increased.
If the Void Pro Mic does not work on your PC, then you can get rid of the issue using the methods listed above. The users who tried to solve it through any other techniques can share them with us.
You can refer to our blog to get solutions to other gaming & technical-related issues.
For any queries regarding this problem, you can leave a message by typing it in the below comment box. Keep supporting us so that we will provide several other services.