If you are the one with hands over Drawing, Sketching, Digital animations, etc. Then a good Graphic Designer tablet is not less than a companion to you. Like Huion Tablets until it doesn’t encounter an issue “Huion tablet device disconnected”.
Several users have reported that their Huion tablet got disconnected in between. Huion tablet models users like H610 Pro, Kamvas Pro, Huion GT220 among others have reported Huion drawing tablet device disconnected issue in volumes. The cause of Huion drawing tablet device disconnected can be wrong or corrupt Driver.
Well, don’t sweat it as we have included authentic solutions to fix the “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” issue. Stay focused here with us to get along with our fixes.
Huion Tablet Device Disconnected: Problem Overview
In this when a user started using their Huion Tablet device, it got disconnected in between. In some cases, users are unable to connect it from the very starting. We can understand the rage as it interrupts the whole work environment.
Possibly, there can be plenty of reasons behind the “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” issue. Few out of them are written below for your reference.
Huion Tablet Device Disconnected: Related Problems
There is a range of Related Problems being experienced by Huion tablet users. The fundamental cause is similar for the below given Related issues as well. Please follow all the mentioned methods for these Related Problems as well.
First things first, go for a check on your Huion tablets condition. There are chances that the issue is because of your system. To ensure that your Huion tablet is not culprit, we advise you to try using it on another computer or laptop.
Check your Huion tablet in another system
Simply connect your Huion tablet and use it for a little longer to ensure if the device disconnected issue occurs.
Case 1: If you didn’t encounter the “Huion tablet device disconnected” issue in other systems. That means the issue is with your system. In this case, switch to our Advanced Troubleshooting section and follow methods one by one till you get your fix.
Case 2: In case you encountered a similar issue “Huion tablet Device disconnected” in other systems as well. That means the issue is with your tablet. It might be damaged or have some internal issues. In this case switch to our “Contact Official support” section.
Steps To Fix Huion Tablet Device Disconnected Issue
Huion tablet issues can occur either due to hardware related issues or software-based glitch. In this section both the fixes have been included to fix the “Huion tablet device Disconnected” issue. As we know proper connectivity among external peripheral with the system is the first requirement for efficient working.
Let’s get started with our Method 1 to fix your Huion Tablets disconnecting issue. Yeah, do not jump out of the methods. Follow each of these carefully until you fix the error.
- Step 1
Power Cycle your System
As per user reports, many of them have fixed the issue “Huion tablet Device Disconnected” by performing a power cycle. Sometimes minor bugs interrupt each other in between the process. Sometimes the memory of other connected devices in the same port takes time to get replaced. Probably leading users towards such issues.
Go for the following steps to perform the complete power cycle:
- Hard reset your system, just press the power button for 15 seconds. Make sure you have saved the windows if open.
- Once it is done, just unplug all the external peripherals like printers, mouse, keyboard, etc. also remove the Wi-fi router connection. Finally, take the power cables out of the socket. In the case of the laptop, remove the battery from the backside. In case it is non-removable then leave at it is.
- Now just leave your system or laptop for 5 minutes.
- Afterward, just plug it into the socket. In the case of a laptop put back the batteries. Turn it on, make sure you have only connected the required external peripherals in your system.
- Once it is completely turned on, connect your Huion tablet, and start using it.
Check if the Huion device keeps disconnecting issue got fixed or not. In case it is yet not resolved head towards the next resolve.
- Step 2
Check on the USB slots of your system
There are chances that the issue is related to the USB slot. A damaged USB slot will create connectivity errors. Try to connect in other USB slots to check if it is working or not.
Also, disconnect other devices if connected in other USB slots. Sometimes a lot of USB connection power frequency interrupts each other. This causes such issues where Device gets disconnected. In some cases, it gets connected but it shows a “Device Disconnected” error.
In case USB slots are fine, carry on with our next methods to fix the “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” issue.
- Step 3
Check if the Cables are not damaged
Sometimes cables have a dent, which we are unable to notice. As any kind of internal dent can’t be observed. In that case, we advise you to use another USB cable as per your Huion tablets model number. Do it in another system, so that if the system is the culprit it will not interfere.
If after changing the USB cables, it started working that means the issue was because of damaged USB cables. Now try using it in your system to check if the issue “Huion Tablet Device disconnected” got fixed for you or not.
In case even after changing the cables, your Huion tablet is disconnected. Then go for the complete re-installation of your Huion Tablet driver in the next method.
- Step 4
Reinstall to get an Updated Driver
Huion tablet driver can be the main culprit here if none of the above worked for you. A driver is the main link between external devices and our system. The driver ensures the functionality of any external peripheral.
Some users went for updating the driver but still, the Huion drawing tablet device disconnected issue doesn’t get fixed.
We advise you to go for a clean installation. So, we will start by uninstalling the Huion tablet software completely. Including deleting the related files. Afterward, we will perform a clean installation so that previous file glitches will not interrupt the Huion Tablets connectivity.
Go for the following steps to manually uninstall and delete the Huion Tablet Driver files:
- Open the “RUN” box by tapping on the Windows logo key with the alphabet “R”.
- Now write the command “appwiz.cpl” in the given space. This will open the Programs and Features window directly.
- Look for “Huion Tablet” Driver, locate it, and tap on it. Then choose the “Uninstall” option. An authentication message box will prompt on your screen,
again tap on “Uninstall”. Follow the on-screen instructions until the uninstallation process gets finished. Once it is done close it.
- Now, go to the ‘C’ drive via “This PC” (Or your computer name) option. You can find it by searching in the start search bar. Usually, it is available on your desktop as well.
- Once you are into C drive, tap on the “Program Files” folder. Locate the “TabletDriver” named folder, choose it, and press the ‘Shift and Delete’ key at once. This will permanently delete it. If you don’t find the “TabletDriver” option then skip this step.
- Now go back to the C drive, and tap on the “Windows” folder. Once you are inside, choose “System32” or “System64” (This may vary as per your systems configuration). Now look for the “wintab32.dll” folder, select it and Delete this.
Note: If you didn’t find “System64” that means there is some hidden file. To avail that, on the C drive screen look for the “View” tab in the top ribbon bar. Tap on it, and mark the box “Hidden items”. Now you can see the hidden files. Look for “sysWOW64” (If System64 is not there), tap on it and choose “Wintab” folder, just delete it.
So, here the uninstallation process is finished. Now let’s head into a clean installation process to fix the “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” issue.
Go for the following steps to manually install the Huion Tablet Driver files:
- Follow this link to visit the Huion tablets websites Drivers page.
- There you see options, choose your windows OS version, and the Huion tablets model. Please keep these details, it is important to download the correct version of Huion tablet Driver.
- Once the downloading gets finished. Locate the zip file, open it to extract. Now right tap on the extracted .exe application extension and choose the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Once the process starts up, follow up on the on-screen instructions until the installation gets finished. Yeah, please be patient until it gets done and does not interrupt in between.
- Once the clean installation ends up, Restart your system.
Now try using your Huion Tablet to ensure good connectivity. Many users issue got fixed after performing this. In case it is yet not fixed for you, switch to the next method.
- Step 5
Update your System if it is outdated
An outdated system can conflict with the newly installed Huion tablets driver. System update downloads other required driver updates as well. Like in case your Huion tablet also supports the wireless technology, the issue can be because of Wireless driver. This will simply download the required drivers in your Windows 10 system.
Go for the following steps to perform a system update:
- Tap on the Windows logo key present on your keyboard with alphabet “I” to get access to the “Settings” window.
- Choose the “Update & Security” option.
- Now tap on the “Check for update” toggle available in the right pane.
- It will start detecting the error. Once it is downloaded. Go for the system “Restart” to install all these updates.
Now, connect your Huion tablet and try using it. Hopefully, the issue “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” got fixed.
If yes, then do not forget to visit our “Tips to avoid” section to prevent its occurrence in the coming future.
Note: In case even now the “Device Disconnected” issue with your Huion tablet persists. That means there might be some deep technical fault. We advise you to follow instructions provided under the “Contact Official Support” section.
Tips To Avoid Huion Tablet Device Disconnected Issue
Contact Official Support
In case the issue “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” is yet unresolved. We recommend you to get official support from Huion Tablet’s official support site or your systems official support. If the culprit is your Huion tablet then just get online help from Huion tablets official’s. You might have to replace your tablet if it doesn’t get fixed.
If the culprit is your system then visit your systems official website for online help. You can also visit your nearest service center as per your manufacturer. If it is under warranty take the required documents.
No worries! it will get fixed.
Final Words: Conclusion
We hope till now the “Huion Tablet Device Disconnected” issue has got fixed using the above methods. These methods are the result of our extensive research. In case any issue appears while following them, feel free to contact us via the comment section. Please, do not forget to follow up on the methods orderly.
If you got rid of your Huion tablets not working issue, let us know your views via comment. Please mention the method worked for you.
Yeah, keep visiting us.