Warframe Network Not Responding
Is Warframe Network Not Responding on your Windows PC? Are you willing to fix the problem in order to play the games uninterruptedly? Then you have to follow this post until the end.
Warframe is an amazing third-person shooter video game. The experts from the Digital Extremes developed and published this wonderful game.
Mainly it was released only for the users of MS Windows users in the year 2013. But after that, it was made compatible with others, such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox XS, and Nintendo Switch.
As the series of Warframe are popular all over the world, the gamers face issues while logging in to this game. At the same time, it shows the error messages whenever we connect to the servers.
A huge number of users have encountered this Warframe Network Not Responding issue. That’s the reason why we bought up with the workable methods that will fix the problem.
You can use them on your Windows PC to get rid of this issue as quickly as possible.
In our free time or to relax our minds, we play our favorite video games on our PCs. At the same time, professional gamers always search for new & interesting games to play & finish all the game levels.
In order to provide a fabulous and fantastic online video game, Digital Extremes designed Warframe. The users who want to play shooting games can try out this one on their devices.
We can download and install it on our Windows 10 PCs, including PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch console. In order to play the Warframe games, we have to create its account.
When we sign in to the game, the network stops responding. Even the Warframe Network will not work while trying to establish a connection to its server.
Want to know why this Warframe Network Not Responding issue happens? Then check out the following reasons.
Now, you got to know why this problem occurs on your Windows 10. After that, read the following paragraphs to apply the techniques to resolve the issue.
The following are some of the problems that you might encounter with the Warframe video game. You can go through them and resolve the issues with the given tips.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
The basic troubleshooting methods that I listed below will make you resolve the Warframe Network Not Responding issue. But be careful while executing the steps so that you can avoid any mistakes.
Check the Internet Connection on your PC
The first and foremost thing you have to do check the internet connection. In order to play the Warframe games, our computer must connect to stable internet.
In case if our Wi-Fi Connection is unstable and fluctuating, then better to use Ethernet or a Wired connection. Most users reported that using a wired internet connection can resolve this issue.
So, try to connect your PC to a wired network and check the Warframe Network Not Responding issue is fixed or not.
Restart your Modem
If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, then it’s very important to check the modem/router. Most of these problems occur when your modem fails to operate properly.
You have to reset your modem to troubleshoot this network not responding issue.
- First of all, unplug the power cables of the modem.
- Wait for a moment (3 to 5 minutes), and then plug the power cables back into your router.
- Whenever the modem is ready, launch Warframe and see the problem is solved or not.
The functionality of antivirus software is to protect your computer, files, and other essential data from viruses, malware, etc. But in some cases, these antivirus applications trouble you while accessing any other programs or games.
One of the reasons for this Warframe Network Not Responding issue is third-party antivirus and Windows Defender. Moreover, it depends on the antivirus you are using on your PC.
Software like BullGuard Antivirus will not cause any issues. In order to fix this problem, you have to uninstall those antiviruses that are using on your computer.
- Press Windows + R -> Type control -> Click the OK button.
- When you see the Control Panel, open the Programs category.
- Now, click the Uninstall a Program under the Programs and Features section.
- Find the antivirus on your PC and click the uninstall option.
- Wait until the entire uninstallation process completes.
After that, check the Warframe Network Not Responding error is resolved or still exists.
Steps To Fix Warframe Network Not Responding Issue
Is Warframe Network still not responding on your Windows 10? Then no need to worry because you have various advanced tricks to resolve the issue. Just read the techniques and apply them as we said.
- Step 1
Upgrade Network Drivers
Are you using outdated or incompatible network drivers on your PC? If so, then you face network issues while trying to sign in to the Warframe game.
Yes, the gamers who want to play Warframe games without any Network Not Responding problems have to use the latest and correct network drivers.
In case if your network drivers have gone expired, then follow the below steps to upgrade them.
- Press Windows + R -> Type devmgmt.msc -> Hit Enter.
- Once the Device Manager opens, expand the Network Adapters by double-clicking on it.
- Select the network connection that you are using (Wi-Fi/Ethernet) -> Right-click on it -> Click Update Driver option.
- Now, go with the Search automatically for the updated driver software.
- By this, it searches for the latest drivers on its official website. After that, it installs and updates them automatically.
- After updating the drivers, restart the PC and see the error is fixed or not.
If you want to complete this entire process quickly, then download IObit Driver Booster on your computer. It scans your PC and identifies all those expired drivers. Thus, you can update all of them with a single mouse click.
- Step 2
Due to some reasons, the DNS cache might get corrupted. And if it happens on your computer, then it causes the Warframe Network Not Responding issue.
To resolve this problem, you have to remove the corrupted cache by refreshing or flushing the DNS.
- First of all, you have to press the Windows + X to choose Command Prompt (Admin).
- It will open the Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
- After that, type the following command and press enter.
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /flushdns
- Close the CMD and run the game. See the Warframe Network Not Responding error disappeared or not.
- Step 3
Check the Warframe Servers
If the above solutions failed to fix the problem, then once check the Warframe servers. Due to internal maintenance, sometimes, the Warframe servers are temporarily down.
In case if you launch the game at that time, you cannot connect to its servers. That’s the reason why you see Warframe Network Not Responding issue.
Therefore, we recommend the best tip to avoid these issues is to wait until the servers are back.
- Step 4
Disable IPv6 (TCP/IP)
Even the gamers face this network not responding issue when the IPv6 connection is enabled on their PCs. So, try to disable it in order to resolve the problem that you are currently facing.
- Go to the Taskbar -> Right-click on the Wi-Fi or Ethernet icon -> Click Open and Internet Settings option.
- Now, you have to choose the Change Adapter Options.
- On the window that displayed on your screen, select the internet connection you are using.
- Right-click on it and click Properties.
- The properties window of your Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection opens on your desktop.
- Locate the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IP) option and uncheck its box to disable it.
- Finally, hit the OK button.
Now, launch the game and verify the error disappeared or still appears on your PC.
- Step 5
Change the Firewall Settings
Another most important reason why this Warframe Network Not Responding issue occurs is Windows Firewall. It blocks your game while contacting the Warframe servers.
It thinks that your gaming app is corrupt or virus, and that’s why it will not allow contacting the servers. To fix this problem, you have to make changes in the Windows Firewall settings. You need to grant permissions to the Warframe in Firewall. For that,
- Press Windows + I -> Choose Update & Security.
- Come to the left-side pane and click the Windows Security tab.
- In the right pane, choose the Firewall & Network Protection.
- A new pop-up window appears on your screen, and in that, click Allow an app through firewall.
- After that, click the Change Settings button to grant the admin permissions.
- From the list, select the Warframe.
- Enable the checkboxes of both Private and Public.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Launch the game and check whether the error occurs while connecting to the servers or not.
Tips To Avoid Warframe Network Not Responding
Contact Official Support
The game lovers of Warframe are no need to worry even when the network does not work because they will fix it through the above-listed methods.
Thus, Windows 10 users can continue playing the Warframe games without any interruptions. Some users fail to resolve the problem and still suffer from it.
At that time, you can talk with the professional gamers those you know and seek their suggestions in fixing it. If you didn’t find anyone, then search for any other tricks in the official forums.
At last, the users can contact the customer support members to take their assistance in resolving this Warframe Network Not Responding issue.
Final Words: Conclusion
In conclusion, I conclude that Warframe is the best shooter video game for Windows, PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch users. They can install and play their favorite series of Warframe on their PCs and consoles.
As mentioned, the user will face problems with the Warframe Network. In such situations, you can apply the methods I listed in the previous sections.
From our side, we have provided almost everything related to this technical issue. Hopefully, you liked this post, and if so, just type a message in the following comment box.
Moreover, you can subscribe to our blog to browse several other troubleshooting guides related to Windows issues, game-related, etc.