Last Updated on December 22, 2020 by Admin
Redragon Software Not Working
Are you facing the Redragon Software Not Working problem? Want to get over this issue as soon as possible? Then you have landed on the right article.
In this post, you will get multiple solutions that can solve the Redragon Software Not Working issue. Just go and check the below steps and execute them carefully.
Redragon is the best company in producing gaming-related components. You can get world-class gaming keyboards, mice, gamepads, Headset, Gaming Backpack, Cooling fans, etc.
In order to work all these peripherals on your desktops, you need to download the compatible software. But in some cases, we encounter issues while using these Redragon devices.
That’s the reason why we came up with this post to discuss one such issue, that is Redragon Software Not Working. It is not so difficult to fix this problem on your PCs.
Redragon offers one of the best gaming devices so that there are millions of consumers for it. To play the high-animated games, we use these peripherals.
Whether it is a keyboard or mouse, it will enhance the entire gameplay. The Game Chairs or gamepads or headsets also increase the enthusiasm to play wonderful games on our computers.
As they are hardware components, they will trouble the user while using them. The reason might be anything, but it stops our gameplay until and unless we fix it.
The main problem that most of the users face while accessing gaming keyboards or mice is Redragon Software Not Working. The software allows the components to work without any issues.
Want to know why this Redragon Software Not Working issue arises? Then read the below ones.
These are some reasons for the cause of the Redragon Software Not Working problem. When this issue occurs, it will not allow you to save the changes. Neither the keys on the keyboard or buttons on the mouse will not work due to this problem.
If you want to play the games without any troubles, apply the below techniques to resolve the issue.
Let’s check-out the problems, along with the solutions that are related to this Redragon Software Not Working.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Here, you will get the basic troubleshooting methods that can fix this Redragon Software Not Working issue.
Restart the Computer
In most cases, the problem can be fixed by applying a simple technique. So, when we talk about the solution to fix the Redragon Software Not Working, it might disappear by simply rebooting the PC.
You can use any method to restart the computer. They are:
- Go to Start Menu and choose the Restart icon under Power options.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del buttons and click the Restart Icon placed at the bottom-right corner.
If still, the software is not working, then go through the below one.
Identify & Repair Hardware Issues
The hardware failures and dysfunctioning of any component lead to the non-working of other peripherals. That’s why we have to repair all those hardware issues to fix this Redragon Software Not Working problem.
To do so, you need to follow the below steps.
- Use Windows + X to open a list of options. From that, select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now, you can see the CMD with the Administrator rights. Type chkdsk /f /r command and press Enter.
- It asks you to press Y (Yes) to continue further.
- Now, it starts checking for any disk failures and repairs automatically. You have to keep the system idle until the process completes.
- After finishing successfully, restart the PC. Check whether the Redragon Software Not Working is fixed or not.
Steps To Fix Redragon Software Not Working Issue
Suppose the reason for the occurrence of this Redragon Software Not Working is not so simple. Then you can’t fix it through the basic troubleshooting steps. That’s the reason why we came up with the advanced methods to resolve it at any cost.
- Step 1
Update Device Drivers
Is the hardware components didn’t work according to your requests? Then the drivers associated with it not compatible or faulty, or outdated.
Whether it is a Redragon Mouse or Gaming Keyboard, the software works only we install the suitable drivers. At the same time, we have to upgrade the device drivers with the newly released ones.
In case if you are facing Redragon Software Not Working, then check whether they are compatible with your Windows OS or not. If so, then download and update with the latest drivers.
- Open the Run dialog-> Type devmgmt.msc command -> Click the OK button.
- Check for the expired devices manually and update them.
If you want to do the same process in automatic, then install the IObit Driver Booster. We suggest this IObit software because it quickly checks for outdated device drivers and update them from the manufacturer’s website.
- Step 2
Uninstall and Reinstall the Devices
Sometimes, the software will not work even after updating the expired device drivers. In such a situation, the only way to resolve the problem is to uninstall the device completely from the PC. After that, install it freshly to avoid all kinds of issues.
- Open the Device Manager and select the device that troubles you a lot.
- Select the Uninstall Device option from the right-click context menu.
- Click the Yes button in the pop-up window to continue to the uninstallation process.
- After completing it successfully, restart the computer. Thus, it automatically installs the device.
Thus, the Redragon Software Not Working problem disappears on your Windows computer.
- Step 3
Run SFC (System File Checker)
When the system files get corrupted or missing, the peripherals connected to your computer will not work. It means the Redragon Software will not work or run on your PC when there are any missing files.
To identify all those missing system files and replace them with the right ones, you have to run the System File Checker. So, execute the below commands.
- Open the Command Prompt with the admin privileges.
- After that, type sfc /scannow and hit the Enter key.
- It takes a few minutes to check for the corrupted system files and automatically repair or replace them with the original files.
- Restart the computer after completing the operation successfully.
- Now, check whether the software of Redragon devices works without any issues or not.
- Step 4
Remove Recently Installed Software
Have you installed any new software or applications on your PC? Then it might be one of the reasons for the Redragon Software Not Working issue.
According to the users, they have resolved the issue by removing these newly installed programs. So, we suggest you uninstall the applications by using the below guidelines.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Under the Programs category, you will find Programs and Features.
- It lists all those applications installed on your desktop computer.
- Sort them by date and select the one that installed freshly and click the Uninstall option.
- Now, check whether the Redragon Software starts working or responding positively or not.
In order to remove the applications from roots, such as leftovers, empty files, and others, install the best uninstaller. Presently, IObit Uninstaller provides the best service in uninstalling the programs completely.
- Step 5
Scan PC with Antivirus
Viruses and malicious threats lead to many issues, including Redragon Software Not Working. If we do not clean the malware or other malfunctions, then it completely damages the computer.
Though we have inbuilt antivirus software that is Windows Defender, we recommend you use the best ones, such as BullGuard Antivirus.
- Click here to download the BullGuard Antivirus 2021 on your Windows computer.
- Follow the basic on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- After launching it, select the Full Scan option to detect the viruses thoroughly on your system.
- Once the scanning is over, remove all those infected items. It identifies the virus-infected files from all areas, including the system registry.
- Reboot the Windows computer and see the Redragon Software is working properly or not.
- Step 6
Update Windows OS
If none of the above methods show any positive response, then try resetting the Windows to the previous versions. For that,
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings on your desktop.
- Click the Update & Security category.
- Select the Recovery from the left-side panel.
- Now, click the Get Started button to reset the PC. You can either save your files or remove them completely from the computer.
Even after resetting your PC, you face the Redragon Software Not Working problem, then update your Windows to the latest versions.
- Open the Settings of your Windows 10.
- Select Update and Security.
- By default, it opens the Update section. It automatically checks for the latest updates and installs them on your PC.
By this, you can fix the Redragon Software Not Working problem on your Windows 10 PC.
Tips To Avoid Redragon Software Not Working
Contact Official Support
By using all the methods listed in the above sections, you can completely solve the Redragon Software Not Working issue.
We have researched thoroughly this technical problem and provided the perfect fixes. And according to the reviews we got, many users have solved this issue easily.
In a rare situation, the problem still persists even after applying the tips and tricks. In such cases, we recommend them to open the official forums and communities. You will find any other solution to resolve the problem.
Even though you can’t see any change, contact the manufacturer’s website to take support from the technical team. They will help you in resolving the Redragon Software Not Working problem.
Final Words: Conclusion
In conclusion, I conclude that the game lovers who fond of playing video games use these Redragon peripherals. Even there are gaming keyboards that can access through a single hand.
The highly manufactured keyboards, mice, gamepads, and others work only when the software runs perfectly. But the software can’t be detected or work due to some reasons listed above.
Either through the basic or advanced methods, you can get rid of the issue. When you can’t solve the problem even by updating Windows 10, try reinstalling it. But make sure you have backed up the entire data before going to reinstall the OS.
If you personally own any new method that resolves this problem, you can post it in the below comment box.
Share your valuable comments or suggestions by leaving a message with your details.