L.A. Noire Not Launching
Is the L.A. Noire game not launching on your video game console? Want to fix this problem and play this stunning game without any startup issues? Then you have landed on the right article.
In this article, we have included those techniques that will help you in resolving the L.A. Noire Not Launching issue. You just need to execute the steps carefully given below.
L.A. Noire is the best detective and action-adventure video game. Children and adults who are interested in thrillers and crime detection games can install this on their consoles.
The developers created those effects and animations that resemble 1940’s Los Angles locations. Though many users are showing interest in playing this game, it troubles the user by not launching on the consoles.
In such a case, you can use the troubleshooting methods provided in this article. Also, keenly read the given information to get some more knowledge on this issue.
Team Bondi developed this L.A. Noire as the detective action-adventure video game. Rockstar Games published this video game in the year 2011.
We can set up this game on our PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, etc. Millions of users all over the world are purchasing this L.A. Noire.
It uses facial animation technology in order to capture the facial expression of each actor in the game. By using this, L.A. Noire solves brutal crimes and several conspiracies.
Though the gamer faces a thrilling experience, it will show some sudden issues, like not opening or launching on our PCs. Due to the following reasons, we face L.A. Noire Not Launching issue.
Thus, the above reasons play a major role in not opening of L.A. Noire game. That’s the reason why we have included all those troubleshooting methods that can fix the problem.
In this section, we bought you up with various problems that you can encounter while playing the L.A. Noire game. Just go through them and fix the issues with the given solutions.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
The basic methods that we are offering to resolve the L.A. Noire Not Launching are given below. Read the steps and apply them carefully without mistakes.
Check your Internet Connection
One of the main causes of not launching of L.A. Noire game is internet issues. If the network on your router disconnects repeatedly or if there are any service provider issues, then the game will not launch on our devices.
So, whenever you try to open the L.A. Noire, immediately check whether there are any internet connection issues or not. If it seems to be perfect, then move to the following methods.
We recommend the user use a wired network instead of a Wi-Fi or wireless connection. An Ethernet connection is comparatively better than a Wi-Fi network.
Turn Off Proxy Servers or VPN
Have you installed any third-party VPN software on your PC? Did you enable the default proxy server on your Windows? That’s why the L.A. Noire game is not launching.
VPNs or proxy servers block some applications, including games, to boot on our desktops. If there are any such VPNs on your device, then quickly disable them to play your favorite action-adventure game on your PC.
- Go to the Taskbar at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select the VPN icon that is currently running -> Right-click on it -> Choose the Turn off the VPN temporarily option.
After disabling the VPN, try to launch the game and see the error is fixed or still persists.
Run Steam as an Administrator
Users download and install the L.A. Noire game through Steam. Due to insufficient permissions or no full access rights, some apps will not run perfectly on your PC.
In case if Steam runs with a normal user account, then it creates problems while launching any game on our PCs.
That’s why we suggest the user open Steam as an administrator in order to fix the L.A. Noire Not Launching issue. For that, use the below guidelines.
- Locate the Steam icon on your Windows desktop -> Right-click on it -> Click Run as Administrator option.
- If you see any confirmation window, then click Yes to continue.
Now, launch L.A. Noire game on your Windows computer without any problems.
Steps To Fix L.A. Noire Not Launching Issue
If you can’t solve the L.A. Noire Not Launching with the above basic methods, then try out these advanced ones that will help you a lot.
- Step 1
Verify the Integrity of Game Files
We know very well the virus-infected files or apps entirely damage our devices. In the same manner, the corrupted game cache or data will block the game to launch while trying to do so.
In case if you are currently facing any such issue, then it might be one of the reasons. To know that, we need to verify the integrity of the game cache. By doing that, it will automatically checks for the corrupted data and repair them.
- First of all, launch Steam on your Windows PC.
- Click on the Library to list all the games downloaded on it.
- Now, find the L.A. Noire game -> Right-click on it -> Click Properties.
- Under the properties page of L.A. Noire, you need to navigate to the Local Files tab.
- Click on the last option that is Verify the integrity of game files.
- Thus, it checks for the corrupted or missing game files and fixes them without any issues.
- Step 2
Upgrade your GPU Drivers
Even if your graphics card drivers get expired, then this L.A. Noire will not launch on your PC. To avoid these kinds of simple mistakes, install the latest drivers and update them before it’s too late.
For updating the drivers, we can use both Manual or Automatic methods.
- Press Windows + R -> Type devmgmt.msc -> Hit Enter.
- Select Display Adapters and expand it by double-clicking on it.
- Now, choose the graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD) -> Right-click on it -> Click Update Driver option.
- Click on the Search automatically for the updated driver software option.
- Thus, it starts looking for the latest drivers on the official website. If it finds any such newest drivers, then it installs & updates automatically.
- Wait until the process gets finished and restart the computer.
Finally, launch L.A. Noire and check the problem is disappeared or not.
Download any best driver updater like IObit Driver Booster to finish this entire process within seconds.
- Step 3
Disable SteamVR Desktop Game Theatre
If you are launching this video game in theatre mode, then it will show these kinds of issues. That’s why disable it immediately and open the game without any errors.
- Double-click on the Steam icon to open it on your Windows PC.
- Click on the Library and look for the L.A. Noire game in the list.
- Once you find it, choose the Properties from its right-click context menu.
- Stay in the General tab itself. Now, uncheck the checkbox of Use Desktop Game Theatre while SteamVR is active option.
- Click the Close button and restart the computer.
Launch L.A. Noire game and play it without engaging with any issues.
- Step 4
Opt Out of all Beta Programs
Are you using the Beta version of Steam on your Windows PC? If so, then it causes the L.A. Noire Not Launching on the device.
Before releasing the original version of any software, the developers release its Beta version. It might contain bugs and security issues, so using it will cause different issues. So, instead of running Steam in the Beta version, try to open it in the normal version to avoid these errors.
- Open Steam on your PC.
- Click on the Steam located at the top-left corner of the page and choose Settings from the menu.
- On the left-side pane, click on the Account tab.
- Come to the right side and click the Change button under the Beta Participation section.
- Now, you need to select the NONE – Opt-out of all beta programs from the drop-down list under Beta Participation.
- Finally, click the OK button. Launch L.A. Noire and see the error is resolved or not.
- Step 5
The users who are using an older version of DirectX can face this L.A. Noire Not Launching error. It is one of the essential packages on our Windows computer. To run several apps and games, it needs to be updated all the time.
Execute the below steps to install the latest versions of DirectX.
- Press Windows + S and type dxdiag.
- Select the best-matched one in the result section.
- Now, a pop-window opens on your desktop. Locate the DirectX version section and confirm whether it is the latest edition or not.
- If it is an older version, then click here to open the Microsoft official website.
- Now, search for the latest DirectX version and download it on your PC. Complete the basic installation steps and restart the PC.
Now, launch L.A. Noire on your Windows computer and check the problem is solved or not.
Tips To Avoid L.A. Noire Not Launching
Contact Official Support
Thus, the users got to know how to tackle the issue that encounters while launching the L.A. Noire game on their PCs. With the above troubleshooting methods, we can open and play the detective action-adventure video game without any issues.
After trying out all the tips and tricks, if you still can’t open the game, clean uninstall it from your device. Next, reinstall the L.A. Noire game again from its official site.
Even you can get other solutions by posting your problem in the official forums of L.A. Noire. If none of them helps you, then contact the technical team of L.A. Noire and get the issue fixed.
Final Words: Conclusion
Finally, I conclude that the users can enjoy a lot while playing L.A. Noire video games on their consoles and Windows PCs. If they are unable to launch due to any reason, then apply all those methods and fix the issue.
If you have any other trick to solve the L.A. Noire Not Launching issue, then you can share it with us. Let us know which method helped you in solving this problem.
Share or comment on our post by leaving a message in the below section. At last, subscribe to our blog to browse several other troubleshooting guides.