Is Fall Guys Disconnected From Server while playing it on your Windows 10? Want to overcome these kinds of server errors and play it hassle-freely? You have landed on the right post.
Today, we are here to discuss the problem that most gamers face when they are gaming Fall Guys. It is one of the top-selling and popular battle royale video games.
Mediatonic developed this Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout game and released into the market by Devolver Digital in the year 2020.
Though it is a fantastic game, it frustrates the gamers by showing some irritating issues. It suddenly disconnects from the server when we are playing it on our PCs.
It might be due to your internet connectivity issues, wrong network drivers, or any other else. Whatever it could be, we will help you in all means and support in fixing it on your Windows device.
Problem Overview: Fall Guys Disconnected From Server
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a wonderful game that comes under the battle royale genre. Mediatonic developed this game very differently compared to other top-best games, like Apex Legends, etc.
Since this game includes stunning effects and battle sequences, several gamers have shown much interest in getting it on their PCs. That’s why millions of users have purchased this battle royale game via Steam Store and other stores.
But the developers might not have built sufficient servers to connect and play this Fall Guys on the devices. That’s the reason why they may encounter the Fall Guys Disconnected From Servers issue.
Apart from that, there are some more reasons that disconnect the Fall Guys from the servers. They are:
Now, it is your time to find the cause of this issue and select the appropriate solution to overcome it on your computer.
Related Problems: Fall Guys Disconnected From Server
Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue appears in different types and on various devices. You can get to know some of them in this section with their solutions.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps: Fall Guys Disconnected From Server
Try the basic methods given in this section and get rid of the Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue on your Windows PC.
Restart the Fall Guys & Your PC
Firstly, close the Fall Guys and restart your computer. After that, relaunch the game and see it still disconnects from the server or not.
- Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on the keyboard.
- Right-click the Fall Guys game -> Click End Task.
- After that, click the Start Menu -> Select Power icon -> Click on the Restart option.
- Once the system starts, relaunch Fall Guys.
In case if the Fall Guys again disconnect from the server, then move to the next techniques.
Check the Fall Guys Server Status
Before going to any other tricks, once check the server status of the Fall Guys. Sometimes, the servers go down when they are under maintenance.
In case if you try to connect to the servers at that moment, it shows these kinds of issues. So, better to confirm whether there is an issue with the Fall Guys servers or not.
If the problem happens even though the servers are working error-freely, you need to move to the further sections and fix it with the given methods.
Steps To Fix Fall Guys Disconnected From Server Issue
Some users still see the Fall Guys You Have Been Disconnected From Server problem after trying the basic tricks also. Don’t worry! You have several other solutions on your hand to fix it.
- Step 1
Use an Ethernet Connection
Using an uninterrupted and faster internet is a mandatory thing in order to play this Fall Guys perfectly. In case if the internet speed is slow or there could be any connectivity errors, then you will definitely see these server disconnect issues.
So, test your internet speed and know whether there are any problems or not. If so, then restart your router and modem to fix those issues.
Also, we advise the gamer to use an Ethernet connection instead of connecting your computer to a wireless or Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2
Run the Internet Troubleshooter
Running the inbuilt troubleshooter also helps in fixing the Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue on your Windows 10. Let’s try your luck by executing the below steps.
- Press Windows + I to open Settings
- Click Update & Security -> On the left pane, choose Troubleshoot tab.
- Now, click on the Additional Troubleshooters.
- Locate the Internet Connections and click on it.
- Finally, tap on the Run the Troubleshooter option.
Thus, it starts the troubleshooting process, and if it recommends any on-screen steps, then follow them to complete the task.
- Step 3
Upgrade Network Drivers
Outdated or incorrect network drivers also play a major role in disconnecting the servers while playing the Fall Guys game.
To overcome this issue, you need to upgrade the network adapter drivers on your Windows PC. To do that, use the below procedure.
- Press Windows + R -> Type devmgmt.msc -> Click OK.
- Expand the Network Adapters section by double-clicking on it.
- Now, right-click on the network device that you’re using -> Click Update Driver.
- If you see any other wizards on your screen, then follow them to finish the update process.
Once you install the latest network drivers, check the Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue is fixed.
- Step 4
Update Windows 10 or Windows 11
Are you using the older version of Windows 10 or Windows 11 on your computer? Then you will see various kinds of problems while running apps and games.
Even it causes the Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue while playing it. Therefore, install the latest releases of your OS to fix the bugs and get rid of this issue.
- Click on the Start menu -> Type Check for Updates in the Cortana search box -> Select the same from the results.
- It automatically checks for the latest versions released by Microsoft. If your OS is outdated, then it will install them on your PC.
After upgrading the Windows 10/11, restart the device and check the issue is solved.
- Step 5
Turn Off WLAN AutoConfig Service
If you have no option to use the wired network, then improve the speed of the wireless connection by disabling the WLAN AutoConfig Service. To do so,
- Press Windows + R -> Type services.msc -> Click OK.
- Locate the WLAN AutoConfig service running on your computer -> Right-click on it -> Click Stop.
- After stopping this service, relaunch Fall Guys and see the server is disconnecting again or not.
- Step 6
Change the DNS Servers
Due to faulty DNS or DNS issues, we will face Fall Guys Disconnected From Server error on your Windows PC. According to user reports, they have resolved it by changing the DNS servers to secure ones. By doing so, the internet speed increases and privacy too.
- Press Windows + R -> Type ncpa.cpl -> Hit Enter.
- Choose the currently using network adapter and right-click on it -> Click Properties.
- It opens the Properties window on your network connection. In that, double-click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on the radio button next to the Use the following DNS server addresses: option.
- Now, type the following address in the respective fields.
- Preferred DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Now, you have to flush the DNS by executing the below commands.
- Press Windows + X -> Click Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type ipconfig /flushdns -> Press Enter.
Check the Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue is fixed on your Windows PC.
- Step 7
Turn Off Most-Used Bandwidth Apps
If none of the methods resolved the issue, check which applications are taking huge bandwidth. Once you find them, close all those apps to play the Fall Guys error-freely.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Check the heavy bandwidth usage programs and right-click on them -> Click End Task.
After closing all these programs, relaunch Fall Guys and see the game still disconnects from the server or not.
Tips To Avoid Fall Guys Disconnected From Server
Gamers have the choice of avoiding these kinds of server problems before they appear on their devices. For that, you need to follow the below tips.
Contact Official Support
The above methods confirmed that there is no problem with the network drivers, internet connectivity issues, Windows OS, and hardware issues.
It means that there is some other reason that caused Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue. In this case, the best way is to remove the Fall Guys completely from the device.
After cleaning everything related to this game, reinstall it again freshly on your Windows 10. Before that, try searching for other tricks on forums, like Steam Community, Reddit, etc.
Also, contact the Steam Support team and Fall Guys technical support team to get their help in fixing this issue.
Final Words: Conclusion
In conclusion, I conclude that Fall Guys provides a thrilling experience to all gamers. You don’t worry about the problem that you’re currently facing because it can be easily fixed with the given solutions.
Either the basic or the advanced methods can resolve the Fall Guys Disconnected From Server issue. If you have any queries, feel free to share them with us.
In case if you fixed this problem with your own techniques, share them with us through the comment box. Provide your valuable comments on this troubleshooting guide.
Finally, tap on the Subscribe button to keep in touch with the latest articles posted on our blog.