Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry is one of the most irritating problems faced by gamers while playing it on their Windows PCs. If you are currently facing any such issue, then this article is for you.
In this post, we will let you know the best troubleshooting methods to stop blurriness and enhance the gameplay. Along with that, we also provide some additional information in the following sections.
Cyberpunk 2077 comes under the action genre, which was effectively structured and published by CD Projekt. When we start playing the game, we come across clarity issues.
It means the game looks blurry, and can’t see the surroundings of it. Due to this, we are unable to finish the game completely. It could be due to faulty video drivers, incorrect game settings, or others.
To find out the reason and resolve the issue, go through the below-paragraphs carefully.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry: Problem Overview
CD Projekt Red is a video game developer and also a game publisher. From its company, there are several wonderful games, such as The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, etc.
Cyberpunk 2077 is also a CD Projekt’s game and released in the year 2020. It contains the best action episodes and is a role-playing video game.
Players can enjoy a lot while playing it on their Windows 10 and Windows 11 desktops. At the same time, Cyberpunk 2077 is compatible PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia.
CD Projekt Red provides regular game patches to fix the bugs and other errors. Even though, there are some problems that come across while gaming it.
One such is blurriness or clarity issues that discourage or effects the gameplay. The players can’t notice anything due to this problem and cannot complete the game successfully.
That is the reason why players are searching for the remedies to resolve this Cyberpunk 2077 on their devices. In our investigation, we found a few reasons that cause makes the game look blurry.
Now, move to the next section to know more about this issue and fix it to play the game smoothly.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry: Related Problems
If you want to know the various areas where you can see this Cyberpunk 2077 Looking Blurry, check out the following paragraphs.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry: Basic Troubleshooting Steps
In this section, we will let you know the primary workarounds that you have to take to fix the Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry issue on your PC.
Restart your Windows 10
Before proceeding to any method, close all the applications and Cyberpunk 2077 running on your computer. After that, reboot the system.
We are not sure whether the problem won’t occur after restarting the computer. But there are slight chances of fixing the Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry with this simple trick. If you failed to fix it, then immediately move to the further methods.
Turn Off Full-Screen Optimizations
There are some people who say that disabling the full-screen optimizations setting is one of the best methods to get rid of this blurry issue.
We hope that you can also fix the blurriness problems of the Cyberpunk 2077 game by turning off this setting on your Windows 10.
- Press Windows + E keys on your keyboard -> Open the installation folder of the Cyberpunk 2077 game.
- Now, you have to locate the .exe file of it and right-click on it -> Select Properties from the context menu.
- When you see the Cyberpunk 2077 Properties wizard, click on the Compatibility tab.
- Tick the Disable Full-Screen Optimizations checkbox to enable it on your PC.
- Finally, save the changes by clicking on the Apply and OK buttons.
Launch Cyberpunk 2077 and check whether the blurriness issue is fixed or still persists.
Steps To Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry Issue
Don’t give up! There are some more techniques that are helpful in fixing the Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry error.
- Step 1
Alter In-Game Settings (for PC and Console Users)
Another major reason that trigger the blurriness issues are incorrect in-game graphics settings. You might not have configured the game settings properly, and that’s why the game is looking blurry.
To overcome this issue, you need to make the following changes to the graphics settings of Cyberpunk 2077.
- First of all, launch Cyberpunk 2077 game on your Windows 10 -> Open the Game Settings.
- Navigate to the Graphics tab, and locate the Texture Quality setting to set it to either Medium or Low.
- In the same way, turn off the following options that will effect the game performance.
Motion Blur: Off
Lens Flare: Off
Film Grain: Off
Depth of Field: Off
Chromatic Aberation: Off
Those users who use high-end graphics card have to make the following changes in the graphics settings of the Cyberpunk game.
- Ray Tracing: On
- Ray-Traced Shadows: On
- Ray-Traced Reflections: On
- Ray-Traced Lightening: Medium
Once you have done everything correctly, check the Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry issue is solved or appears again.
- Step 2
Turn On NVIDIA Image Sharpening
NVIDIA is the most-used GPU Card all over the world. If you’re using NVIDIA Graphics Card on your PC and face problems with the Cyberpunk 2077 game, you need to enable the Image Sharpening option.
By doing so, the image quality while playing the games is increased. To enable the NVIDIA Image Sharpening option, execute the below steps.
- First of all, right-click on the empty space of your desktop -> Choose NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Once the control panel is opened, click on the Manage 3D Settings placed on its left-side panel.
- Go to the Global Settings -> Now, choose Image Sharpening option from the drop-down menu.
- You have to select ON option to enable it.
- Click the OK button to save the modifications.
- In the next step, you have to select the Program Settings tab and choose Cyberpunk 2077 game.
- Set the Use Global Settings to ON -> Save the changes by clicking the OK button.
Finally, relaunch Cyberpunk 2077 game on your computer and see if the issue is solved.
- Step 3
Install the Latest GPU Drivers
We play the video games only when the graphics card is running properly. If the GPU card is damaged or stopped working, you can’t play any apps/games related to the graphics.
Sometimes, users forgot to update the video drivers on their PCs. You might be belongs to the same category, and that’s why you’re facing this Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry issue.
Thus, upgrade the GPU drivers by following the simple procedure given below.
- Press Windows + R -> Type devmgmt.msc -> Hit Enter.
- Expand the Display Adapters section by double-clicking on it.
- From the drop-down list, choose the GPU card that you’re using and right-click on it -> In the context menu, select Update Driver option.
- In the new window, click on the Search automatically for the updated driver software option.
- In case if there are any new updates, it will automatically download and install them on your PC.
After completing, restart the system and check the problem is fixed.
- Step 4
Change the In-Game Resolution
It is very important to match the game’s video resolution with your desktop resolution. So, you need to check the in-game resolution and confirm whether it is matching with your screen resolution or not.
- Launch the Cyberpunk 2077 -> Open Settings.
- Go to the Video tab and navigate to the Resolution section.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the maximum resolution (it must be the maximum resolution of your screen also).
- Step 5
Modify the Resolution Scaling Options
According to some gamers, changing the Resolution Scaling Options have solved the Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry issue. So, we suggest you to execute the below steps on your PC.
- Firstly, open the Cyberpunk 2077 game on your Windows 10.
- From the Settings, select the Graphics tab.
- Locate the Resolution Scaling section, and turn on the Static FidelityFX CAS.
- At the same time, move the slider next to the Resolution Scaling Slider to 75 for the 1080p display screen.
After saving the settings, play the Cyberpunk 2077 game to know if the blurriness issue is solved.
Tips To Avoid Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry
Contact Official Support
Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry issue is faced by many users and successfully solved it with the given methods. You can get rid of this problem after applying one or more methods.
If the game still looks blurry after reinstalling it also, you need to browse some other ways. One such is visiting the official forums of CD Projekt.
Users who already experienced these issues can share their fixes on these forums, so you can use them on your PC. Also, we recommend other popular sites, such as Reddit, etc.
In case if you didn’t find any useful solution, directly contact the customer support of CD Projekt. They will let you know what steps have to be taken to resolve this Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry issue.
Final Words: Conclusion
In conclusion, Cyberpunk 2077 is the top role-playing video game developed for Microsoft Windows and other users. We can enjoy the game while playing it on our PCs and consoles.
Blurriness is a common issue for Cyberpunk 2077 users. With the best workarounds, one can easily solve it on their devices. If anyone has queries about the given solutions, they can feel free to contact us.
We are here to clarify all your doubts via the comment section. After fixing the Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry, share the methods that helped you.
Don’t forget to comment on this troubleshooting guide and share it with your friends. Finally, we are thankful for your love and support.