Windows is a popular Operating system among users. But issues like Critical structure corruption windows 10 has become like a trend. Well, the good news is everything has a cure so this too. Solutions sectioning from Updating the Graphics Driver, checking on event viewer to clean installation of Windows 10 OS has been enclosed in this article to fix the “Critical structure corruption windows 10” issue.
Blue screen errors can be of different types. Like, Critical structure corruption windows 10 or 8. When the screen gets into the Blue Screen zone, it always shows some error codes. There are various reasons behind this issue categorized as per hardware or software of your system. In case hardware gets disordered accidentally then you will start getting this issue. Even external damage to the system can cause it if your system has some open space revealing the internal components. And Driver’s conflict with the kernel can cause a similar BSOD issue as well. Here, you can guess the issue can be hardware-based or software related or both.
So, we can understand the level of impact it can create. We have discussed it in the coming section. As you are here just stay with us and follow this article carefully to fix windows blue screen critical structure corruption.
Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10: Problem Overview
According to users they suddenly encountered a “Critical structure corruption windows 10” message on their screen. This is a BSOD error, many users lost their unsaved files and data.
The active user section of the internet has pointed out the distinguished level of causes behind this error. After extensive on them, we have included the common troubling causes below.
Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10: Related Problems
The blue screen of death is a common issue with a vast range. It includes various related problems based on different OS or the faulty component as mentioned below.
The solution to fix all these have been included in this article as well.
Steps To Fix Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10 Error
In this section, we will look after the Critical structure corruption windows 10 issue with a detailed approach. As critical structure corruption win32k sys windows 10 BSOD issue is a deep flaw. Make sure you are following it as per the given order and instructions.
Note: All the below mentioned fixes requires to be done in the “Safe Mode”. Do follow this link to know ways to head into your system’s safe mode zone.
- Step 1
Remove the troublesome third-party Program
Many users are getting Critical structure corruption windows 10 cl.dll BSOD issue. A problematic third-party application can be the reason here but the challenge is to find them. According to our reach over the internet, BlueStacks, Virtual box, Alcohol 120%, including other tools are the major culprit applications.
Intel hardware accelerated execution manager is also involved in this BSOD issues. There can be various other applications that you have recently installed that might be the culprit. We advise you to look after the recently installed programs list and remove them.
One more thing you can do here if you want to find the particular program which may cause critical structure corruption issue then get into “EVENT VIEWER” using the below steps:
- Tap on the Windows key with “X” and choose the “Event Viewer” option.
- Tap on the “Windows logs” available in the left pane. Then tap on the “System”. It will show all the events with time and date.
- Look for the event which took place just before the Critical structure corruption issue. That program might be the culprit here.
Step to uninstall the culprit program:
- Tap on the Windows logo key with “R” then type “appwiz.cpl” followed by the ENTER key.
- A list of installed programs will appear on your screen. Look for “Installed on” available as a heading of the dates of installed programs. Tap on it and select the date from which you want to see the installed program list.
Make sure you have chosen one which is before the Critical structure corruption issue occurred.
- Once done, you will get the list of programs you have recently installed. Just go for the one you detected in the EVENT VIEWER list. To remove, tap on it and choose the “UNINSTALL” option. Go with the instruction available on the screen to finish it.
- once done, “Reboot” your Windows 10 system.
Note: In case you are uncertain about the culprit program, just remove all the listed third-party applications according to your chosen date one by one. Using Step 3.
Once it turns on, you will know if the issue “Critical structure corruption windows 10” got fixed or not. In case it is yet not fixed then again switch to the safe mode (With Networking) and continue with our next method.
- Step 2
Update the Graphics Driver
There are various errors like Critical structure corruption windows 10 win32kfull.sys which includes an outdated driver as one of the causes. Critical structure corruption can be fixed by updating your respective Graphics driver like Ryzen, NVIDIA, Intel, etc. As per users, this has fixed their BSOD issue most of the time.
Make sure you know the graphics card and model your system has. The steps are similar but the name of the card may differ. Follow the given steps to know the card and model of your Graphics driver:
- Tap on the Windows logo key with “R” then write “dxdiag” and press ENTER.
- You will get the DirectX tool, switch to the DISPLAY tab. Under “Device”, look for “Name”. There you will see your graphics card manufacturer with related details. Just note it down or take a snap of it on your smartphone.
- Now, according to your Graphics card choose one link out of the below-mentioned graphics driver.
- Once you are on the page, use the search engine to find an updated version of your Graphics Driver. You will need the model number and other details here, just find it in the snap you have taken in STEP 2. Then download it after locating.
- Step 5: Once it is downloaded, locate the file and double tap on it to start the installation process. Go with the on-screen installation instructions.
- Step 6: Restart the system.
Once this finishes up and the system turns on, check if the “Critical structure corruption windows 10” issue got fixed or not. In case it is not then move to the next method after getting into safe mode.
- Step 3
Go for Windows Memory Troubleshooter
Memory is another reason behind this Critical structure corruption issue in case there is an issue with your RAM then BSOD like this will occur. Windows has provided various troubleshooting tools, one of them is the “Windows Memory Diagnostic” tool. This detects and fixes up the memory-related issues.
Go with the following steps to run this:
- Open the RUN box using “Windows key” with “R”. Write “mdsched.exe” followed by the ENTER key.
- A screen will appear, just tap on the option “Restart now and check for problems recommended)”. After Restart, this will start checking on the memory issues. Let it finish.
- Once it is done if there is no issue detected. That means the memory is working fine. Which means it is not the culprit.
In case it shows some issue that means the culprit is RAM or Hard Drive. Go for official support, you may need to visit your manufactures for further actions.
- Step 4
Go for the SFC command
Many issues like stop code critical structure corruption and critical structure corruption windows 10 ndis.sys requires this scanning. The system file checker detects conflicting or corrupt system files and fixes the issue. In case it is not able to fix then it shows the error so that you can fix it after getting official support.
Go with the following steps to run System File Checker:
- Open the command prompt with administrative privileges. Just tap on the Windows logo key with “X” and choose “Command prompt (Admin)”. A prompt will pop up, just tap “Yes” to continue.
- A black screen will appear, just input “sfc /scannow” and then tap the ENTER key.
- the procedure will start; this can take time. So, wait till it gets finished. Once done type “Exit” and then tap ENTER.
- Now, “Restart” your Windows 10.
Once it turns up, observe if you are able to work normally or not. In case the Blue screen still appears then move to the next method to fix the “Critical structure corruption windows 10” issue.
- Step 5
Ultimate Fix: Windows 10 installation from scratch
A windows full re-installation is the ultimate fix in case nothing worked for you. This is a little time taking process. So, if you are a laptop user then make sure you connected it with a charging adapter to avoid any kind of interruption in between.
Case 1: You will require a bootable device to perform this method. In case you have a bootable device then don’t go for the steps under “Create the installation media” in this link to re-install your Windows 10. Just continue with the Next heading.
Case 2: If you do not have the Bootable device that firstly you have to create a Device using the steps given below “Create the installation media”. Afterward, continue with this next heading to perform the re-installation procedure using the link.
Note: The above link to re-install windows will keep nothing in your system. If you want to keep your Personal files then follow this link to perform the re-installation.
Once this is done, just open your system and enter the required details. This will surely fix the “Critical structure corruption windows 10” issue. In case even now it appears then there might be some hardware related hidden issue. Do switch to of Contact Official support section.
Tips To Avoid Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10 Error
Contact Official Support
The critical structure-corruption issue is a deeper glitch. There can be various aspects only approachable to administrators who are permitted. We recommend you to visit your respective Laptop manufacturer’s website for further help or you may contact Windows Support as well.
If online help doesn’t fix this issue then visit your nearest repair center for further help. Make sure you have the warranty card to get the benefit. Well, no need to worry as this generally gets fixed up.
Final Words: Conclusion
Hopefully, our Distinguished sections of the method have fixed the “Critical structure corruption windows 10” issue for you. If you have any other authentic solution do tell us in the comments section given below. And yeah if you face any difficulty while following the methods do contact us.
Do visit our Tips to avoid section to prevent Critical structure corruption in the coming future. So, If we managed to put a smile on your face, do not forget to help us with your feedback.
Stay safe and Keep visiting!